Viewing an invoice’s details
The invoice details page
This page shows the information for a single invoice.
The top bar allows you to go back to the invoice list page, edit this invoice (), delete it () or perform a number of other options (), see below.
Not all options might be available, depending on the status of the invoice and whether it has payments applied to it or not:
- Draft invoices can be edited or deleted
- Unpaid invoices with no payments yet can be edited or deleted
- Any invoices with payments cannot be edited or deleted unless you delete the payments first
Using the menu allows you to:
- Enter payments for this contact
- E-mail, text or print this invoice
- Duplicate this invoice
The invoice information is organized in several sections, described below.
Invoice basic information
The top of the page shows the invoices basic information:
- Payment status, using the same icons as the invoice list plus the description “draft” (for draft invoices), “invoice” (for unpaid invoices) or “receipt” (for fully paid invoices).
- Contact name
- Invoice date
- Invoice total
- Invoice balance, if any, in red
This section lists all the services or products included in the invoice, and any horses they were assigned to.
The services or products are grouped by date and horse.
Any payments the invoice has received will show up in this section. An invoice can have multiple partial payments assigned to it.
The “Payment amount” refers to the total amount for the payment, and the “Applied to this” amount is the actual amount applied to this invoice. If the payment amount is greater than the applied one, that means the payment was used to pay 2 or more invoices at the same time.
The icons show the payment method used, see the payment list for an explanation.
If an applied amount has a “(Cr)” in front of it, it means that amount came from a credit the contact had in their account. The payment date, method and amount are the ones from the payment that originated that credit, so you can trace it back.
Any sales taxes the invoice was subjected to will be listed here. The total amount of sales tax is included in the invoice total amount.
Any notes, either the default notes configured in Settings/App settings or a custom note entered when you created the invoice will be shown here.