The horse list
This page lists horses in alphabetical order by name. It shows horses in two ways, depending on how you open this page:
- Tapping “Horses” on the bottom bar: all horses are listed
- Tapping “Horses owned” or “Horses boarded here” on a contact’s details: only the horses owned/boarded by that contact are shown
Either way, it works the same manner. The screen shows a list of horses, containing:
- Owner’s name
- Where they’re boarded
- Last date they had a service done, if any
- Their due date, if any
- Next appointment after today, if any.
The icons on the left of each horse show whether the horse is boarded at home or at a stable.
The top bar lets you:
- Filter the list and show only horses that are “active“, “inactive” or “due” (the “due” list shows horses with no future appointments scheduled, starting from the horse that is most past due to the least)
- Add a new horse ()
- Search ()
Tapping anywhere on a horse opens up a page showing their details.