Can I use Best Farrier in [country]?
In principle, you can use the app anywhere… as long as you’re aware that, right now, Best Farrier:
- Is fully translated to American English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Offers partial support for Dutch and German (e-mails, text messages and invoices sent to clients are translated)
- Uses the currency symbol and currency format defined in your phone’s language settings, so if your phone shows amounts using your country’s currency, the app will too (optionally, you can also pick the currency from a comprehensive list of currencies if you need the app to use a different currency than the one your phone is set to)
- Calculates sales taxes using either the US Sales Tax model or VAT (more details on this blog post)
There are currently a few extra settings that can also help customize the app for your country standards:
- You can choose the date format between MM/DD/YY and DD/MM/YY
- You can order your contacts by first or last name
- You can set the first day of the week as Sunday or Monday
- You can pick between miles and km as the unit for the vehicle mileage tracking
We do plan to add some more languages to the app in the future — either full translations or partial support.